2020 – Present
Principle Cultivation consultants for three medically licensed facilities in the St. Louis area of Missouri. Beleaf was one of the first CBD cultivators in the state of Missouri, and in 2019 was awarded three cultivation licenses for the new Medical Cannabis law. Bickel Consulting was hired to oversee and manage the design, build, and implementation phases of all three of these facilities, as well as update existing cultivation practices to current industry standards.
Earth City, MO
- Updating of existing CBD medicinal facility to meet current industry standards for cultivation methods, equipment, and construction.
- Expanding into empty warehouse space with state-of-the-art LED lighting systems, multi-tier mobile racking units, and automatic fertigation systems.
- Updated cultivation method from perlite recirculating systems to drip irrigation in coco-coir based media for streamlined production and minimal water/fertilizer use practices.
- Upon completion of expansion areas, existing cultivation areas will be demolished and retrofitted to match the updated standards.
St. Louis, MO
- Retrofit of existing warehouse space in a historic industrial area of St. Louis. The project is split into three phases, with full build capacity of 30,000 ft² of canopy.
- All systems and methods are state of the art LED lighting systems, mobile racking, HVAC units, climate automation, and fertigation. Sourced genetics for facility startup to provide new cultivars for phenotype selection and ongoing production.
- Maximized space utilization and was able to max out canopy with multi-tier racking systems to achieve the highest output and profitability.
- Complete design of ground up facility construction to capture 10,000 ft² of canopy and expand into 30,000 ft2 of canopy.
- Utilizing state of the art LED lighting systems, mobile racking, HVAC units, climate automation, and fertigation.
- Currently designing for expansion space of up to 30,000 ft² additional canopy.